Tuesday 10 December 2013

15 DAYS

Countdown!!
There are 15 days until Christmas! Which is really exciting, yet terrifying, as I am to have a draft of the paper I'm working on ready for then. And if we actually look at days I can work we have to extract  a few! Virginia's Birthday fun (3 days worth), A family luncheon, Christmas Eve (my step - dads birthday, poor lad), and Christmas day take my actual working days down to 9 days...and that is including working weekends and through hang overs!
 
All of our decorations are home made, recycled or from charity shops!
It is nice working from home...surrounded by all of our Christmas decorations! But it is also a constant reminder of the lack of time I have. I am confident all will be well though, it is the festive season, all HAS to be well!! Right...back to work!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment