Thursday 27 March 2014

It's been aaaaages.

...and ages and ages!!! But I'm back to blog!!

"What has been going on?" I hear you cry?! Not a whole lot of things, but those things which have been going on have been all consuming!!

Firsts things first, I had my 12 month review. This review is to assess whether I have done enough work, and if the work being done is PhD level. If it isn't I get downgraded to a Masters, and luckily, as I already have a Masters, I managed to pass and I am now officially a fully fledged PhD candidate! Brill!

I have also launched my questionnaire, which I have had a massively amazing response to! So far I have had 47 people complete it, which is insane!! The data coming out of it is so exciting, and I will dedicate an entire blog post to the fun things! I promise they'll be fun!

I also have two MSc students who are going to be supervised by me. They are doing projects that will hopefully lead into a paper that I'm writing alongside my supervisor.

So, PhD wise that is where I'm at. I'm also off to the BESS annual science meeting on Sunday night for 3 days, which will be fun!!

All the pictures are of the crafty crafty things I've been doing. Crafty things soothe my soul!!

So, that is an update, and from now on I won't neglect this.

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Well done getting a good response rate to your survey. I know from a few other people's projects that without responses projects can fall down, and it's unfortunately one of the main things outside your control! Also, I want some of that cake please!

    ReplyDelete