Thursday 30 January 2014

I carry a spanner.

I don't believe you sir!
I feel like such an independent woman, I don't need the Green Flag man, I carry a spanner, I'm pretty much Beyonce!! I don't really like calling the Green Flag man out, not now we know each other, well, he knows me and likes to pretend his name is "Stig". Last time I called him out, he commented on me having "something on my nose", which was a bit tight as that something is a line that I have had since I was BORN! I understand that there may be more than one Green Flag man, but 50% of the time I get the same one. And I don't really like him. So I carry a spanner (a google image search confirmed that it is a spanner).

I have just submitted my questionnaire to the ethics committee. Hopefully they will find it ethically sound and trust me to follow the rules! Then I shall be able to proceed and put out my pilot study. Which will be exciting, and give me something to talk about in my 9-12 month review.

The biodiversity working group meeting was fun last night, though it did run quite late. There was lots of talk of wildlife corridors and green roofs, which is all very exciting. I only had 3 actions to go away with, one of which was make some biodiversity bingo...which I cannot wait to get started on!

I'm now off to a workshop on "PowerPoint 2010: Creating Cranfield Presentation". Which is long overdue, but will be useful for the thousands of presentations I have coming up.



No comments:

Post a Comment