Thursday 11 September 2014

I'm Back

Hello again, so I'm back, and hopefully back to stay! I only really left because I thought that maybe I should blog less and work more, but I'm now feeling more confident in what I am doing, and how it is going, so I'm back!

What really spurred me on to start blogging again, is wanting to document my experiences of MSc supervision.

It was so fun, I loved it. I loved seeing the two students that I had through from the beginning to the end of their projects. I feel really lucky to have had two completely different students too.

I had KC who, like me, likes to know his targets and goals and exactly what is expected of him. He started off slow, but then once he had a clear picture in his head he ran with it.

Then there was Joshua, who had written about 2000 words before our first meeting, he had his head down and was focussed, and never thought that what he had done was enough. He was constantly looking for more to do.

I was so immensely proud of them when I went to see them  at the Cranfield Masters Research Exhibition yesterday!


Well done guys, and thank you so much for throwing me into the process of supervision at the deep end!


1 comment:

  1. hahahahhaahaha...thank you very much Zoe, am most grateful!!!

    ReplyDelete