Monday 28 April 2014

Topics

It's been almost two weeks since I last blogged, mainly because I haven't really thought of anything to blog about. Since the technical writing course I have been having too much none PhD related fun, thus haven't reported it on here. I've now decided that maybe I'll just pop some cool pictures up of the things I've been doing, as this blog is for me as much as for you!
I've added lots of fruit, vegetables and herbs to my garden!

I did a colour blast dash run. 5k with lots of paint being thrown at you!
I had a Good Friday party and made this lovely hedgehog!

I cooked Easter Lunch in our horrid new oven...wine was necessary

My questionnaire is still open, and responses are still coming in which is great. And I am writing a paper on it, which I am hoping to get published. So I am still working, but there is no real changes, or anything particularly reportable happening! There is a lot in the pipeline though, so there will be some exciting updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment