Friday 12 December 2014

Consistency

Consistency is totally not my thing!! But I do love to blog!! Grrlscientist has inspired me to be more consistent! She has also inspired me to go back blonde, and long, but that's slightly off subject!!

I am so excited to write a proper blog about my time at BESsfe but for now this is just a few highlights. And lowlights!! The totally science irrelevant ones

Highlights

Wine

Beer

Cheese

Pastries

Coffee

Pastries

Pastries

Getting to know my colleague Darren as a pal, not just someone who I science with!

Lowlights

The lack of Christmas jumpers today!!

Tiny coffee cups

I'll blog about the science when I have a bit more time. But for now I'm so happy to be going to a session in the most comfortable room in the Grande Palais, to hear about policy. I love policy!

No comments:

Post a Comment